Get into Santo. See it all. Do it all.
A local success story, Santo Heritage Tours has been operating since 1991, and has an indepth, exclusive knowledge of Santo's unique attractions and history.
With comfortable buses, and 4-wheel drive vehicles available, Heritage Tours can accomodate groups of all sizes and requirements.
- Millenium Cave Trek - a day trekking and caving through some of Santo's most spectacular scenery.
- Santo Highlights Tour - beaches, snorkelling, world war II heritage sites, all the main attractions in one day.
- World War II History Tour - indepth, well-explained tour of Santo's historical war sites
- Riri Riri River canoe trip - visit stunning river and blue hole via canoe
- Vathe Conservation Area in Big Bay - A must for nature lovers. explore the flora and fauna in the black sand area of Big Bay.
- Golden Beaches Tour - Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in the South Pacific, and also refresh yourself in one of Santo's beautiful freshwater blue holes.
- Vil Vil Custom Village - Experience Santo's traditional life and culture.
Discuss with Heritage tours what your interests are, they are more than happy to customise a tour to meet your requirements.