‘Divine Wind’ is a Beneteau Oceanis 50 set up for the perfect charter, whether it be a day sail, afternoon sunset sail, weekly or an extended sailing holiday we can specifically design a package to suit your requirements perfectly.
Our charters are fully skippered and you decide if you want to be involved with as much or as little of the hands on sailing experience as you please. Come as novice sailors or brush up on your skills.
We sail to remote islands, discovering picturesque waterfalls, ancient caves, visit villages & schools, snorkelling, fishing and unique cultural experiences or simply sail and relax on deck. The choice is yours.
A popular charter itinerary is our 5 - 7 day charter out of Espiritu Santo to Ambae, Maewo (Asanvari Village), and Pentecost Island (Loltong village).
View this link on YouTube capturing a funfilled time onboard Divine Wind visiting 4 remote Islands in northern Vanuatu
'Divine Wind' is very comfortable, and well fitted-out with:
- All in-test safety gear, including liferaft.
- 3.4 metre Zodiac inflatable dinghy with 25 hp engine.
- Snorkelling gear.
- Light fishing gear and a troll line.
- Bed linen and bath towel supplied.
- Hot and cold showers & toilet in each of the available three double ensuited cabins.
- Outdoor back deck shower.
- Large refrigerator and freezer.
- Fully enclosed large cockpit for all weather conditions.
- Additional downstairs dining and lounge area.
- Entertainment - DVD and MP3 facilities.
She is very well appointed for Charter accommodating up to 6 guests very comfortably.
‘Divine Wind’ is a Vanuatu registered vessel and her home in Vanuatu is at beautiful Aore Island only a 10 minute boat ride from mainland Espiritu Santo. Air Vanuatu fly direct from Brisbane to Espiritu Santo, only a 2 hour 45 minute direct flight.