Join us for your free morning or afternoon cup of coffee with an exclusive
guided tour of our Aore Island organic coffee plantation.
Experience the entire coffee process first hand.
After a short boat trip provided by us from Santo, surrounded by beautiful scenery on our island, visitors will be treated to a full explanation of the process behind the creation of the best organic coffee in a very informative guided tour.
Lean about how coffee is harvested by hand, pulped, fermentation process, dried, hulled, roasted and prepared for your cup.
You may like to make a full day of it and include lunch at one of the islands fabulous local Resorts or Restaurants?
Talk to us regarding options when you book..
Included in your Tour:
- Return boat trip to mainland
- Coffee Roastery visit including processing and roasting
- 4 WD coffee plantation tour into the hills
- Rainforest & WW11 ammunition bunkers
- Complimentary morning or afternoon tea – it’s good!
Price : 3800 vt (children under 5 free, 5 - 13 half price